I have a trip back to NZ booked for June 2015, and am planning a month off work to do something in August. What that is at the moment I do not know.
Work takes up time, but money is growing in the bank, so travels will happen at some stage. There is still a lot of the world to see.
I will continue to explore London and its surrounds as well as day and weekend trips here and there, and I will document what I find interesting as I go.
Places I have visited so far.
- London and England. July 2014 until what ever day it is now.
- Malmo, Sweden. July 2014
- Copenhagen, Denmark. July 2014
- New Zealand. July 2014
- New Zealand. February 2014
- London. May 2013-February 2014
- New Zealand and Sydney, April-May 2013
- The yacht Infinity, Singapore and Malaysia – diving. April 2013
- Sri Lanka. March-April 2013
- London. Dec 2012-March 2013
- Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda. Oct-Dec 2012
- Barcelona, Granada, Malaga, Alcaucin, Sierra Nevada – Spain. July-Sept 2012
- Paris. July 2012
- South West Coast Path, Southern England. June 2012
- Koa Toa, Thailand and Perhentian Kecil, Malaysia – diving. May 2012
- Luang Prabang, Pakse, 4000 Islands, Champasak, Savannakhet, Vientiane – Laos. May 2012
- Da Nang, Hoi An, Hue, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Vung Tau, Nha Trang, Hanoi – Vietnam. April 2012
- Bangkok, Ayuthaya, Thailand. March/April 2012
- Yangon, Mandalay, Bagan, Inle lake, Myanmar. March 2012
- Siem Reap, Phomn Penh, Cambodia. March 2012
- Bangkok, Thailand. Feb and March 2012
- Cebu City, Malapascua Island, Cebu, Philippines. Feb 2012
- Puerto Princesa and El Nido, Palawan, Philippines. Feb 2012
- Langkawi, Penang, Ipoh, Cameron Highlands, Melaka, Malaysia. Feb 2012
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Jan 2012
- Kota Kinabalu, Semporna and Sepilok, Sabah, Malaysian Borneo. Jan 2012
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei. Jan 2012
- Sarawak, Malaysian Borneo. Jan 2012
- Singapore. Dec 2011